TIM GRACE Senior Associate
BA, LLB, MBA
Tim returned to Hornabrook Macdonald in 2017, having previously worked at the firm in 2011 and 2012. Tim comes from a varied legal background, firstly in commercial and property law in New Zealand and the UK, and more recently as in-house counsel in the UK and the Middle East for commercial and government entities. Tim brings the benefit of this wide experience to all of his dealings.
Tim advises on various commercial issues including contractual negotiations and drafting, the sale and purchase of businesses, commercial leasing, Overseas Investment Act advice, property finance, and the sale, purchase and subdivision of land.
- Negotiating hotel purchase and sale agreements, including advising on complex title structures
- Advising on refinance of marina assets and properties
- Negotiating and completing purchase of inner city commercial office building
- Refinance of commercial shopping centre property portfolio
- Overseas Investment Act advice for vendors and purchasers of sensitive land
- LLB – Victoria University of Wellington, 2004
- BA (History & Politics) – University of Auckland, 2003
- MBA – University of Otago, 2018
- Admitted: 2005