TIM GRACE Partner
BA, LLB, MBA
Tim is a Partner and commercial law practitioner. Tim became a Partner in 2022, having worked at Hornabrook Macdonald since 2017 and previously working at the firm in 2011 and 2012.
Tim advises on various commercial issues including commercial negotiations, business acquisitions, capital raising and corporate structuring.
Tim’s clients span a wide range of industry sectors including aviation, transport and logistics, commercial property and farming operations. Tim has a varied legal background and has practiced in New Zealand, the UK and the Middle East. Tim brings the benefit of this wide experience to all of his dealings.
- Advising the owners of a national medical supply business on the sale of their shares to a UK-listed company
- Advising a private family office on the acquisition and consolidation of the New Zealand wool scouring industry
- Advising the owners of a national water services business on the sale of shares and assets to an Australian private equity firm
- Advising a national transport business on the acquisition of a logistics services business
- LLB – Victoria University of Wellington, 2004
- BA (History & Politics) – University of Auckland, 2003
- MBA – University of Otago, 2018
- Admitted: 2005